DI P@gI y@nG SeP!


 

Dikala orang lain dibuai mimpi...ku masih lagi bersengkang mata....do my speech....but on the same time, i remember my lovely mum.... T_T..... last night call n borak2....share story mory..... then my mum tell samething..... the news make me feel so sad.... i know my mum sad too..based on her voice tone... Why they make my family like this.... before this we're very close but every thing changed in the short time.... mum...if i have power,i will do soomething...but i can't...T_T.... Mum said just be patient.....

Love my mum so much...she is the best mother that  Allah gave to me..walaupun my mum tidak berpelajaran tinggi namun die mampu memberi aku n kak n abg aku pelajaran yg tinggi....die tak pernah berputus asa membesarkan kami 3 beradik....proud with her.. THANK YOU SO MUCH MAK....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Life, New Place, New Friend & New TimeTable